Your shopping cart is empty!
Benefits of Coconut Oil
1. Dandruff Treatment: Dandruff and dry scalp go hand in hand. To send moisture right to the roots with a nightly coconut oil treatment. Just apply lightly to roots and massage in, which will also stimulate hair growth.
2. Hair Protectant: Headed into the or ocean? Protect the fragile ends of your hair from sun and chlorine by coating them with coconut oil before getting it wet. The added bonus to this hack? Your hair will dry smooth instead of tangled.
3. Makeup Remover: Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn't stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away.
4. Face Moisturizer: Just as you can use it on your body, you can use coconut oil on your face to moisturize your skin. It's particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup. It'll give you a glowy, dewy look after you apply your foundation.
5. Makeup Brush Cleaner: Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual. You can use a DIY cleanser that's two parts antibacterial soap and one part coconut oil.
6. Lip Balm: Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it's semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
7. Body Oil: Why purchase a separate body oil when you can keep coconut oil near the bath? Just slather it on wet skin after the shower, then pat dry. You'll smell like a beach vacation all day. Plus, it has a natural SPF 4.
8. Deep Conditioner: You can use hot coconut oil as a pre-shampoo treatment to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition. Leave in for at least an hour for an allover moisturizing treatment.
9. Night Cream: Another one of our favorite coconut oil beauty uses is a night cream. Apply coconut oil to your face at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep and let it really soak in.
10. Nappy Rash Cream: Coconut oil is the perfect way to treat nappy rash naturally. There’s no risk of it making the rash worse, because it’s not full of chemicals like some store bought nappy rash creams. All you need to do is apply coconut oil to the affected area. The thick oil acts as a barrier and prevents any further irritation, and the coconut oil will nourish and treat the irritated skin. Coconut oil has antimicrobial, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties which help the skin to heal. It contains lauric acid (also found in breast milk) which acts on bacterial and fungal infections. Another added bonus is that coconut oil will not ruin cloth nappies, unlike some other nappy rash treatments.
মেয়াদ - ১ বছর পযন্ত ব্যবহার করা যাবে। organic coconut Oil বলে কোনো ক্ষতি নাই অনেক দিন পযন্ত ব্যবহার করা যাবে।